Several Authors Claim It, But Noone Can Prove It
When Winston Churchill was an elderly man, he was asked by a class of students what was responsible for his lifelong success. He summed it up in these 7 words: “Never give up. Never, never give up.”
“Don’t Quit” is an exceptional poem about remaining persistent. Though the poem’s origin continues remain a mystery to this day, the U.S. patent office has classified it as public domain.
In any case, check it out below, and let these words remind you to remain persistent, despite what life sends your way.
Other Related Posts
- 46 YEAR OLD BANKER POSTS THIS AFTER WIFE CHEATED ON HIM
- 10 ARCHIE BUNKER ZINGERS THAT ACTUALLY MAKE YOU BRILLIANT
- 4 SECRETS NAVY SEALS USE TO CONQUER FEAR
- 7 COMMON FRUSTRATIONS THAT ALWAYS HOLD YOU BACK
- DEATH CRAWL CRUSHES A LOSING ATTITUDE
WATCH AN INSPIRATIONAL VIDEO OF THIS POEM ON PAGE 2>>