11. Be real with everyone.
Let’s be real: Nobody likes fake personalities. If you can’t be real, it will be extremely difficult to attract real.
To be real is to be honest; to be real is to be kind, and to be real is to admit to your failures.
12. Practice what you preach; don’t be a hypocrite.
Show others that if you can do something, anyone can. If you want to practice putting good into the world, then you must preach about putting good into the world.
13. Realize your imagination is very powerful.
Imagine your dreams coming true. The law of attraction is all about imagining what you want and turning it into a reality.
If you’re always thinking about your dreams or imagining them, you will work that much harder for them.
14. Be passionate about what interests you.
Be enthusiastic to learn about what you’ve always been interested in. If you’re truly passionate about something, you will take the time to learn about it.
15. Conquer your failures.
If you fail, rinse, wash, repeat. Always attract success and happiness.
Other Related Posts
- 46 YEAR OLD BANKER POSTS THIS AFTER WIFE CHEATED ON HIM
- 10 ARCHIE BUNKER ZINGERS THAT ACTUALLY MAKE YOU BRILLIANT
- STEVE HARVEY: WHY YOU’LL NEVER BE HAPPY
- 4 SECRETS NAVY SEALS USE TO CONQUER FEAR
- THIS DAD WILL PUT YOU IN THE BEST MOOD
- 7 COMMON FRUSTRATIONS THAT ALWAYS HOLD YOU BACK
Article via Kyile Kennedity on elitedaily.com – Click to read more!