This Guy Makes Oscar the Grouch Look Like Tony Robbins!
Part of having a healthy and positive outlook on life is to avoid negativity. If you’re one of the few that actually cares to improve you situation instead of complaining like most do, eventually you will learn to replace negative people and thoughts with positive ones.
So are negative people and thoughts still useful to use? Of course! They’re the example of what NOT to do. Knowing what to avoid ultimately helps us to focus on the good things. And this makes us better.
So in honor of Norman Lear’s 93rd birthday, here’s a list of 10 things to avoid when looking to be motivated, courtesy of the legendary grouch himself – Archie Bunker.
Check these out, and rejoice in the fact you are not as miserable as Archie!
1. You never believe nuttin’, Edith. You’re of them septics.
2. They just wanna get rid of us old guys over 50 that’s all, and put us out to pasture. Well I ain’t ready to be pasteurized!
3. I ain’t in a happy frame of mood
4. I just want to take the opportunity to express my waddya call, gratitude and depreciation.
5. First time in 23 years our minds are synchrosized.
More Archie on the next page – Click Page 2 button or Here!
(#10 will get most guys at least one night on the couch)